Thankfully, my placenta is only covering a small portion of my cervix. Unfortunately, at the latest ultrasound my placenta had not migrated up to where it needs to be and is still too low. Since it is only covering a portion of my cervix the doctor says that there is still a good chance for it to move up as my belly gets bigger. So the good news is that I get to have another ultrasound in about a month. Ultimately, if my placenta does not move then I will have to have a C-section since the placenta cannot be delivered before the baby.
Ryan and I really enjoy the ultrasounds (aside from drinking the 32 oz. of water ahead of time). It is so incredible to see the baby up close and watch him move. At both ultrasounds the baby has been very active and seems to enjoy putting his arm up by his head. I will be interested to see if he likes to relax with his arm above his head after he's born as well.
Enjoy the pictures! I will send out another update soon!
This a snapshot of the baby's leg and foot. Doesn't that look like the leg of a champion athlete?!

O.k., you may have to look closely at this one, but the long horizontal white bar is the baby's leg bone and below it are his "little boy parts". The baby's first naked picture!

A profile shot. You can see the baby's face pretty clearly and I believe that's his elbow above his head.

A profile shot. You can see his nose and open mouth.

You may have to study this one for a while, but this is a horizontal view of the baby's face. The top of his face is to the left and his chin is on the right. You can make out the 2 dark spots of his eyes, then his nose is below that and then his mouth.
No comments:
Post a Comment