I am officially seventeen weeks and 5 days along in my pregnancy. It is always amazing to me how quickly the time is flying by. I went to the doctor today for my monthly check-up. Everything looked great. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat, which is always my favorite part. The rate was 140 beats per minute which she said was good and strong.
Ryan and I are going back on Monday for my ultrasound. It will be the first time we've gotten to see the baby since the 7 week ultrasound. Plus, we'll get to find out if we're having a boy or a girl. I am so excited! I can't wait, but yet I can because I don't want this whole experience to fly by. I am really trying to savor every moment, good and bad, in case I never get this opportunity again. But it will be so awesome to really say "he" or "she". Plus it will be so incredible to see what the baby looks like. Please pray though that everything goes well and that the baby is healthy and everything looks perfect.
I have included a few more pictures of my belly to share. They may not be very exciting for all of you, but I have to say it is neat for Ryan and I to see the changes. The first picture is from week 15, the second from week 16 and the last from week 17. I have definitely noticed a change over the past couple of weeks and am not sure how much longer I can squeeze into my regular clothes.
Don't forget to add your vote to my poll. I'm curious to see what everyone thinks the baby will be. I will let you all know on Monday. Plus, I will post the latest pictures of the baby as soon as I can.
Jennifer, you look beautiful! You can really see your belly grow week to week! It's so exciting!! I voted that you guys are having a girl - just my hunch. I look forward to your news on Monday! --Dawn
ReplyDeleteAaw, you're too sweet. It is definitely cool to watch my stomach get bigger. Ryan says I officially look pregnant now. Plus, he'll be really happy about your vote for a girl...he really wants a girl. We'll see. =)
ReplyDelete